Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream of my ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream of my ex

Postby Lorig » Mon May 14, 2018 6:20 am

In my dream, my ex is casually with someone new. (He truly is) he is packing to move away with her. He looks terrible. Dark circles under his eyes, he’s lost weight like sickly. There is a spot above his eye that has some blood on it like he was hit or something. I am trying to convince him to not go that she will eventually be bad for him. She will be very overbearing. She will be hot and cold. She doesn’t understand him like I do. He’s listening and telling me he does care but still packing. She is there and is totally ignoring me. She knows I’m trying to talk him out of it but she is directing him to keep packing. His Mother is driving by I run to try to tell her this woman will eventually crush his spirit. She starts to be nice then turns on me and says, leave them alone and don’t mess this up. I then awoke. Now I’m worried about his well being.
Lorig
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream of my ex

Postby Dorn » Mon May 14, 2018 6:55 am

It's a question of straightforward wish fulfillment. Jealously, you secretly want their relationship to fail, which is why you're reaching out to your ex's mother. But it backfires, and hearing her say "leave them alone" strikes me as a bit of truth placed in the middle of the fantasy.

In short, move on.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Dream of my ex

Postby petlove » Thu May 17, 2018 2:17 pm

To see the old lover in the dream, it is said to be separate for lovers, apart for lovers of equals. It will cause some of those who have seen their ex-girlfriend's boyfriend or girlfriend's friendship to finish up a bit. There is a new union for everyone who sees old life. It's a sign that the quiche will take a new step. That's what i found. Hope it can be helpful.
petlove
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating