Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream of my Love at the airport

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream of my Love at the airport

Postby heart of gold » Sun May 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Same dream has happened for the last week, every couple of nights.

I am in baggage claim in an airport, don't know where I arrived from or where I landed. After I pick up my luggage, the love of my life (boyfriend) calls my name and I see him and run into his arms, he picks me up in a huge hug, as he is much taller than me, holds me very tight, he whispers it is so great to see you, and says how much he has missed me. (I can hear his voice so clear and feel his breath on my ear) I wake up with my heart pounding rapidly, my pillow is drenched in tears. I try to go back to sleep and recapture the dream, but it doesn't happen. In a few nights, the same dream will happen again....
heart of gold
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating