Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sex, Murder, and Peeing on the Walls

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Sex, Murder, and Peeing on the Walls

Postby Mesaseven » Wed May 02, 2018 1:46 pm

This dream seems to me disturbing and random. I’m a single male long out from my last relationship. This dream has me totally confused.

The dream begins with me just outside the front doors of a gas station during the day. I am holding a gun that I raise and point at a twenty something female stranger who appears out of nowhere. I go to pull the trigger and the gun jams. I notice the safety is still on. The stranger ignores me, walks into the gas station and I follow. Inside is another female behind the register and in the dream I get a sense that she and I are wanting to have sex but this stranger is somehow intervening. I raise the gun again and aim to shoot the stranger in the head. This time the gun fires albeit without any bang or fire out of the gun. Instantly the stranger is launched over a display and strangely she isn’t wearing any pants or underwear. I see her bare anus as she falls behind the display and becomes hidden. After this moment, I never see the gun in the dream again.

I then turn to the girl at the register and begin walking towards her. She turns around and I follow her through a back door that opens up into a motel room. She jumps on the bed and begins undressing rapidly. I do also but only manage to remove my shirt and unbutton my pants by the time she is fully undressed. I rush over to the bed with my shirt off, pants undone and my erect self popping out of my underwear. I kneel on the bed in front of her and begin kissing her legs as I move up towards her vagina. Once her vagina is right in front of my face, I tell her how beautiful hers is. I spit a few times on her vagina and begin to perform oral sex. I notice that her opening is very, very small and begin to worry that I won’t fit inside. Suddenly another female is now on the bed fully nude, kissing and rubbing the girl I’m pleasuring. As I’m performing oral sex, I try to make her moan but notice that nothing I do brings any reaction. I then comment that she may be too small for me. I place my finger inside of her and notice how small she is. My finger barely makes it in and out of her as she is so tight.

Next thing I know, I’m in the motel bathroom which is very cramped with only a urinal and a stall. I rest my head against the wall and being urinating everywhere as I’m not peeing in a straight line but more spraying in every direction at once. Suddenly, a friend of mine appears out of the stall, mumbles something to me, walks out and back into the gas station store. I follow to find him, his dad, and some other people eating snacks at a table. They are all wondering what I’m doing and why I’m in the area since I don’t live around there. I don’t want to say that I’m having sex in the motel room so I mumble and turn back to the door. The door I enter has a bathroom sign on it. I open the door and lock it with a deadbolt loosely fitting into the door. As I turn around, I’m in the motel room again. The girl from the register is still on the bed with the second girl performing oral sex on her. I walk over and see the second girl’s naked rear and ask her if I can have anal sex with her. As I ask, I notice the girl is my ex who always had refused anal sex. She however agreed. I placed lube on my self and on her. However, as I do so, it’s no longer my ex, it’s the same second girl...the dream ends.

Thanks for sticking through the long recount. Any insights?
Mesaseven
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating