Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

-very- disturbing sexual dreams, need help understanding why

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

-very- disturbing sexual dreams, need help understanding why

Postby ejmcelfresh » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:00 pm

I've been having some recurring sexual dreams which I find very disturbing and confusing.

1st dream - I have a dream where I am in some unfamiliar ruins of sorts, I can't recall the symbols on some of the stones around here, and there is a solid feeling of unease. I explore the ruins but there doesn't seem to be any life around, just an empty remains of some old town. As I walk around I notice a large wolf like creature, and then suddenly a few more appear, and they spot me. They all begin to chase me and I start to run, they slowly start to catch up to me as I leave the ruins, but as they start to get me I am picked up swiftly from my right and carried off into the woods. It's another wolf like creature but it looks different from the others and there's no sense of dread anymore, just safety. We carry on some conversation that I can't hear for some reason and then he pushes me to the ground, and moves over top me and presents his... manhood to me. Without any more thoughts I begin to engage in carnal acts with him, which is where I wake up after a few moments of this. -- I'm never aroused or was it a "wet dream" upon waking up, just very confused and disoriented. I am not sure why they happen to be wolf like, as I've never found animals sexually attractive, which just adds to my confusion.

2nd dream - In this dream I am in a backyard having fun with my close friends, and I engage in conversation with my closest child hood friend's younger sister (she's 24 currently, but I've known her since she was very young) and after some time we start walking and end up in a pool, we're suddenly both in bathing suits (hers a 2 piece string set and me in the usual male swimming trunks) after some splashing and diving off the board we end up playing marco polo (or what i believe it to be) and I am it. I catch her and we start laughing but then we end up in a very intimate make out session, after a blur in the dream we're laying in a bed and engaged in some heavy sexual acts. - I've known this girl since she was very young, and I've never thought of her sexually. I'm 249 now and she's 24. These dreams usually leave me quite aroused when I wake from them.

3rd dream - This one is more recent (started 2 weeks ago), and incest-ual in nature. I am in a house I'm not familiar with, on what I believe to be the first floor and spending time with some family members. We watch movies, play some board games and eat a meal (not sure which one it is though) and after that meal I head to the basement, where no one else is. I was tired in the dream and most likely heading to sleep. my room in real life is in the basement but this isn't my home in the dream. As I enter a room in the basement, I find my cousin on my bed, nude and presenting herself to me. I approach her and without hesitation engage in some erotic foreplay and eventually full intercourse with her. -- I usually awaken from this dream aroused as well, and I've definitely never had any sexual attraction to any of my family members or had any sexual thoughts. I haven't even seen her in a few months.

All these dreams are really wearing on my psyche, and I can't seem to stop having them.
ejmcelfresh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: -very- disturbing sexual dreams, need help understanding

Postby Dorn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm

ejmcelfresh wrote:1st dream - I have a dream where I am in some unfamiliar ruins of sorts, I can't recall the symbols on some of the stones around here, and there is a solid feeling of unease. I explore the ruins but there doesn't seem to be any life around, just an empty remains of some old town. As I walk around I notice a large wolf like creature, and then suddenly a few more appear, and they spot me. They all begin to chase me and I start to run, they slowly start to catch up to me as I leave the ruins, but as they start to get me I am picked up swiftly from my right and carried off into the woods. It's another wolf like creature but it looks different from the others and there's no sense of dread anymore, just safety. We carry on some conversation that I can't hear for some reason and then he pushes me to the ground, and moves over top me and presents his... manhood to me. Without any more thoughts I begin to engage in carnal acts with him, which is where I wake up after a few moments of this. -- I'm never aroused or was it a "wet dream" upon waking up, just very confused and disoriented. I am not sure why they happen to be wolf like, as I've never found animals sexually attractive, which just adds to my confusion.
This dream relates solely to domination. You are in a decrepit state of being (ruins), which is tied to being pushed around by your closest kith and/or kin (wolf pack), before whom you are forced to continuously humble and humiliate yourself (dragged around, submitting to abuse). In short, family troubles or a low status in the pecking order in society, at work or among friends.

2nd dream - In this dream I am in a backyard having fun with my close friends, and I engage in conversation with my closest child hood friend's younger sister (she's 24 currently, but I've known her since she was very young) and after some time we start walking and end up in a pool, we're suddenly both in bathing suits (hers a 2 piece string set and me in the usual male swimming trunks) after some splashing and diving off the board we end up playing marco polo (or what i believe it to be) and I am it. I catch her and we start laughing but then we end up in a very intimate make out session, after a blur in the dream we're laying in a bed and engaged in some heavy sexual acts. - I've known this girl since she was very young, and I've never thought of her sexually. I'm 249 now and she's 24. These dreams usually leave me quite aroused when I wake from them.
Just follow the emboldened symbols step by step and a straightforward sexual fantasy will take form. You may have repressed this desire because of your history, which is no longer rational as she is a 24-year-old adult.

3rd dream - This one is more recent (started 2 weeks ago), and incest-ual in nature. I am in a house I'm not familiar with, on what I believe to be the first floor and spending time with some family members. We watch movies, play some board games and eat a meal (not sure which one it is though) and after that meal I head to the basement, where no one else is. I was tired in the dream and most likely heading to sleep. my room in real life is in the basement but this isn't my home in the dream. As I enter a room in the basement, I find my cousin on my bed, nude and presenting herself to me. I approach her and without hesitation engage in some erotic foreplay and eventually full intercourse with her. -- I usually awaken from this dream aroused as well, and I've definitely never had any sexual attraction to any of my family members or had any sexual thoughts. I haven't even seen her in a few months.
Like the second dream, this regards a sexual fantasy. However, it is repressed (basement) and takes place in "unfamiliar territory." In this case your concern is more understandable as the scenario regards your cousin, but you shouldn't worry about it. As long as the fantasy remains a fantasy, there is no harm done.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby ejmcelfresh » Tue May 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Thank you for the insight. This gives me something mull over.
ejmcelfresh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Prime » Mon May 07, 2018 10:15 pm

inbox me. these are very private dreams.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cid_tin » Tue May 08, 2018 11:49 pm

I had this dream a few days ago and I haven't forgotten it. Brace yourself, it's crazy and bizarre. I'd' like some help trying to figure this one out.

Dream: I was in a living room that isn't familiar to mine or any other living room that I can remember. I guess a way to describe this room was a typical '90's show living room set, but at the same time very "cozy"? It was weird. I remember I entered through a door and into the living room where I found my boyfriend sitting in a yellowish couch. He was just sitting down I think watching t.v. I slowly walked towards him and grabbed the end of my dress and twisted it around me so as not to move from my legs. I stretched one leg over the couch arm rest and placed my foot close to my boyfriends thigh, then I pulled my other leg up and sat on my knees facing him, while he was facing forward. Meanwhile I looked around and saw a few other people close, and all of a sudden the living room felt more like a very big room. It gave me the sense of a cafe place. From one moment to another, I reached over to touch my boyfriend's face and pulled him close to mine. I gave him a long kiss and then said something that I couldn't hear or interpret. After that, things went by very fast. My boyfriend's pants were unzipped and I seemed to eagerly pull them down and place myself on him. I started to ride him and move a lot, while grasping his shoulders. Then I looked to my right and a coworker of mine was standing on the couch next to us, half-naked (is what I remember) All I could really focus on was the small pudgy tummy pocking out of her. Then I kept riding my boyfriend when I stopped for a bit and began to feel like I was about to vomit. I tried to close my mouth but I couldn't and then I vomited what seemed like black water ( or very brown looking water) right in front of my boyfriend, covering him with it. I covered my mouth with my fingers to help but that didn't do anything because the water kept pouring out of my mouth. I didn't get any taste or any feeling while it happened. That's all I really remember before I woke up.

Please, If I could get someone's interpretation of this that would be awesome. I'm open to any comments, thanks :) and sorry if it was too graphic
cid_tin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Prime » Wed May 09, 2018 10:37 am

cid_tin wrote:I had this dream a few days ago and I haven't forgotten it. Brace yourself, it's crazy and bizarre. I'd' like some help trying to figure this one out.

Dream: I was in a living room that isn't familiar to mine or any other living room that I can remember. I guess a way to describe this room was a typical '90's show living room set, but at the same time very "cozy"? It was weird. I remember I entered through a door and into the living room where I found my boyfriend sitting in a yellowish couch. He was just sitting down I think watching t.v. I slowly walked towards him and grabbed the end of my dress and twisted it around me so as not to move from my legs. I stretched one leg over the couch arm rest and placed my foot close to my boyfriends thigh, then I pulled my other leg up and sat on my knees facing him, while he was facing forward. Meanwhile I looked around and saw a few other people close, and all of a sudden the living room felt more like a very big room. It gave me the sense of a cafe place. From one moment to another, I reached over to touch my boyfriend's face and pulled him close to mine. I gave him a long kiss and then said something that I couldn't hear or interpret. After that, things went by very fast. My boyfriend's pants were unzipped and I seemed to eagerly pull them down and place myself on him. I started to ride him and move a lot, while grasping his shoulders. Then I looked to my right and a coworker of mine was standing on the couch next to us, half-naked (is what I remember) All I could really focus on was the small pudgy tummy pocking out of her. Then I kept riding my boyfriend when I stopped for a bit and began to feel like I was about to vomit. I tried to close my mouth but I couldn't and then I vomited what seemed like black water ( or very brown looking water) right in front of my boyfriend, covering him with it. I covered my mouth with my fingers to help but that didn't do anything because the water kept pouring out of my mouth. I didn't get any taste or any feeling while it happened. That's all I really remember before I woke up.

Please, If I could get someone's interpretation of this that would be awesome. I'm open to any comments, thanks :) and sorry if it was too graphic

:shock:
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating