Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sex in front of Father

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Sex in front of Father

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:23 pm

So I had this dream that this kpop artist was my boyfriend(lee taeyong) I was leaning back on the arm of the couch reading a book. He walks infront of me , takes the book out of my hand and pushes me down in the couch. I land unharmed. He climbs ontop of me and strokes my face then kissed my forehead. As he undresses me (i remeber wearing gray tshirt and yellow lounge pants with pink stripes) he is kissing my neck on the left side (the neck kissing is the strongest memory i have of that dream). Then we had consensual sex in missionary position.(it felt robotic and like i didnt have control over the actions i made) when we were done he was twiddling with my fingers and cuddling with me. I look to my right to see my father standing there with his back turned shaking his head in digust.
When I woke up I remeber feeling dirty ashamed and more shy than usual. I couldn't talk much to my dad for about a week. Also I came out of the closet to my mom but not to my dad.
The only reason why i think i had a dream bout lee taeyong is becuz i have checking out his music lately. Also i am Asexual and aromatic and female and tired of these sex dreams.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Sex in front of Father

Postby ияод » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:41 am

The dream presents a scenario in which you "come out" to your father, even if your asexuality is confusingly veiled in its opposite. As it ends in disappointment and nonacceptance, it will likely repeat (signifying anxiety).
Dorn
ияод
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Sex in front of Father

Postby dlovestowrite » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:44 pm

ияод wrote:The dream presents a scenario in which you "come out" to your father, even if your asexuality is confusingly veiled in its opposite. As it ends in disappointment and nonacceptance, it will likely repeat (signifying anxiety).

Thanks to the comment above this.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating