Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

First Pregnancy dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

First Pregnancy dream

Postby lilacmoonlight » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:55 am

last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. I had a belly, I was about 28 weeks along. I had these really awful stretch marks. They were all over my belly of course and then some thick ones were extending up towards my arms. I felt so unhappy with them. The guy I got pregnant by was my real life ex who is married now. Same life situation he was still married in the dream and he and I were having an affair and he got me pregnant even tho we always used condoms. I was debating on having an abortion but I couldn’t get myself to decide on it for sure. So he and I were on the phone and I finally told him I was pregnant.

What does this mean?
lilacmoonlight
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: First Pregnancy dream

Postby donotknowwhoiam » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:59 am

it mean you want to get pregnant
donotknowwhoiam
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating