Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I have a boyfriend but i keep dreaming about other guys

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I have a boyfriend but i keep dreaming about other guys

Postby breakfastattiffanys » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:21 pm

I had a dream that i was at work and everyone was decorating for a surpise party and my boyfriends roomates boyfriend (josh) was there and me and him were flirting with eachother the whole time, and then the two of us were in a room alone, and then all of a sudden i wasnt with josh anymore, i was with my boyfriends brother (Gerret) and he kissed me, and i was kissing him back. The whole time this was happening i was aware in my dream that I had a boyfriend but i still kissed gerret any ways and enjoyed it. Both Gerret and Josh are really important people in my bfs life so im so confused....

the next night I had a dream that I was working as a life guard and someone that i worked with had a big crush on me and i was always trying to lead him on because i loved the attention so i didnt tell him that I had a boyfriend. and then that guy asked me out and i said yes to going on a date with him.... even though i have a boyfriend?!?!?

i dont know why i keep having dreams like this because my boyfriend is someone that i love very much and its not like im unhappy in my relationship

anyone wanna help me interpret this?? haha
breakfastattiffanys
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating