Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Love and 72

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Love and 72

Postby Bagelbite » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:36 pm

I just had a dream where I met this woman and she was strange but interesting to me and I kind of liked her, but because I'm married I was hesitant to do anything with it. Not long into the dream, my interest in this woman increased and I was thinking about her as a viable candidate for my heart. Eventually I just want to tell her my feelings and I end up expressing them through a kiss which she seemed happy with. My dream skips on to a scene change and I am no longer with this woman, but I'm still looking for her or other source of extramarital love. Twice in my dream I was met by a person that told me to look for the number 72. I went out in search of this number, however was unable to find it and my dream ended with the death of my sister.
Bagelbite
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating