Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex brings new gf to meet MY family

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Ex brings new gf to meet MY family

Postby kristinweaver130 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:45 am

Had a dream my ex brought his new gf back to a family get together of mine to introduce her to my fam. She tried to make small talk about coffee with me and I told her I'm sorry and walked out of the room cause I was starting to cry. My fam didn't think twice about him being there with someone else. Smh. Had everything I wanted to say to him typed on my computer and also written in some geography book where I didn't mark what page it was on. Couldn't find the page. Didn't think to look in my computer for it. My fam even gave them money to start their life together. My ex and I talked privately and he was hardcore hitting on me telling be was still in love with me (which is true in real life). I told him to leave and he didn't so I screamed at him out of pain and anger and told him to get the f*** out.. he left the room but didn't leave the get together... Then I got bit 4 times by this little lobster looking bug that ate ants i guess. Pinched like a lobster but it stung like a scorpion and they didn't let go. Had to rip them out of my skin... They were swelling up super fast and i thought i was allergic. My uncle made me put a cut up tomato on it to take down the bite swelling.

Any ideas what this could mean? :|
kristinweaver130
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating