Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

String of Dreams About my "Crush"

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

String of Dreams About my "Crush"

Postby musicman2018 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 am

Hi Everyone, A bit of back story before I talk about my dream. I met a woman a few years ago, and over the course of the last 2 years we've become good friends. We have a lot in common, including a passion for fitness, TV shows, music etc. The thing is we're both married to other people. She has children and so do I, so that's frequently a topic of conversation as well. We've always kept our relationship appropriate, and confined to the environment we normally see each other in (with the exception of a few DM's and likes/comments on Instagram). I enjoy, and look forward to our time together and it seems she enjoys my company just as much. I know this because when we're together, her focus is on me.

That said, I DON'T dream about her often, and when I do, the context of the dream is usually similar to that of our real life interaction. But last night, I had two separate dreams about her.

DREAM 1: In the first dream, we were at the gym talking while we worked out and a couple guys came over and started saying some creepy things to her. I quickly jumped in and told them to knock it off. The primary creep snapped a pic of me on his phone and ran off. I was worried that they'd come after her when she went to her car, so I went to the parking lot to look for the guys. I was trying to walk quickly, but felt like I was wading through waist deep water. I just couldn't move. Later, I was back in the gym lucking for my "crush" and when I went into the weight room looking for her, the room was jammed with people taking an aerobics class. This frustrated me. Then I woke up.

Dream 2: In the second dream, we were in a hotel room laying on the bed together. Our interaction was still solely conversation, but it was playful with a lot of teasing and laughing. Then maids came in the room to clean, but I sent them away and said "I forgot to put up the do not disturb sign." We continued with the playful teasing, none of which I can really remember except for when I teased her about hogging the sheets she laughed and said, "Well there are just too many sheets!" The interaction felt really nice. I felt close to her...in a way I haven't felt with my wife in years. Then out of no where, I started looking for bed bugs and found these really weird looking clusters of bugs/insects that looked like eye lashes. I was disgusted (in real life I'm just as neurotic about filth and bugs). She said something like, "You know what they say..." and then I woke.

This second dream was a non-sexual dream, but the feelings of happiness and intimacy were strong. It has stuck with me and is surprising because my dreams about her in the past have never gotten this intimate.

Any thoughts/interpretations on either dream? Thanks!
musicman2018
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating