Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

in car crash swap body with the female in the car I hit

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

in car crash swap body with the female in the car I hit

Postby donotknowwhoiam » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:53 am

I;m drive my car when this other car smash it a woman drive it ,she hit me so hard it knock me out when I come around I see my body in my car looking at me I look in the mirror in the car I',m in I see the woman face looking back me I get out of the car towards my car were my body is sitting I check if my body okay then then next thing i see is me in bed with a guy making love to me say I love you why fuck me hard .. I smile say the same back then I kiss him hard and say I'm pregnant with are child

I wake up sweating every morning from this dream wish I know what it means
donotknowwhoiam
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: in car crash swap body with the female in the car I hit

Postby donotknowwhoiam » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:14 am

donotknowwhoiam wrote:I;m drive my car when this other car smash it a woman drive it ,she hit me so hard it knock me out when I come around I see my body in my car looking at me I look in the mirror in the car I',m in I see the woman face looking back me I get out of the car towards my car were my body is sitting I check if my body okay then then next thing i see is me in bed with a guy making love to me say I love you why fuck me hard .. I smile say the same back then I kiss him hard and say I'm pregnant with are child

I wake up sweating every morning from this dream wish I know what it means

I wish I know what this dream means I keep have it every night
donotknowwhoiam
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating