Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex-boyfriend keeps coming back in reality and dreams

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Ex-boyfriend keeps coming back in reality and dreams

Postby Reu » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:20 pm

In 2017, the guy I like broke up with me. He broke up with me because of a mutual friend making it hard for us to be together. When he broke up with me, I dreamed that he texted me and we were talking things out.

In reality, we didn't talk until five months after he broke up with me. He texted me and we were getting along again. After a while, he broke things off with me because he's scared of the friend coming back to make things hard for us again. He wanted to keep me around as a friend but it was making me too sad. I told him I can't be his friend because of his decision.

After this, a few days later, I had a dream that he emailed me saying something like "It will take me a while longer."

Is this wish fulfillment since I still like him? Or is it likely he'll come back in my life again? My ex told me he has prophetic dreams sometimes, if that matters.
Reu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ex-boyfriend keeps coming back in reality and dreams

Postby DanseControl » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 am

Maybe that is just what you want to hear from him ("it will take a while longer") there is some sense of hope in those words, for the two of you to be together again. Or maybe it meant that it will take time to move on from him.
DanseControl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ex-boyfriend keeps coming back in reality and dreams

Postby Reu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:59 pm

DanseControl wrote:Maybe that is just what you want to hear from him ("it will take a while longer") there is some sense of hope in those words, for the two of you to be together again. Or maybe it meant that it will take time to move on from him.

Thank you for adding some insight :)
Reu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating