Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

being the other woman

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

being the other woman

Postby ekwise7 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:41 am

alright, so a few nights ago, I had a dream in which some guy, which reminded me of someone I work with (but do not harbor any feelings towards whatsoever), basically told me that he left his wife for me. i had apparently been gone for nine months and during that time he had gotten a divorce finalized and stuff (I believe that I had a dream about the nine months before part as this person seemed familiar but I do not remember it). He like gave me his wife's wedding ring (weird af) and we like made out and when he went back to work, he watched me get myself off via a webcam. I really have no idea what this means and I've been thinking about it nonstop since. Any help is appreciated. I'm not currently in a relationship, if that is helpful at all.
ekwise7
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating