Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Vanishing Confusion

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Vanishing Confusion

Postby Godsgift » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:23 am

Part one: I'm driving across a bridge with my mother in the passenger seat and my 2yr old son in the back when out of nowhere he jumps over the side of the bridge and starts swimming around, my mom jumps in and starts swimming to catch him and cant while I am mesmerized by the crystal clear water.

Part two: my mom, son, and car have just vanished. and I'm standing on the side of the bridge next to my brothers black pick-up truck and my boyfriends green SUV. as I start to walk away from the bridge, im now in a subway and I see Aubree (a friend from 15 yrs ago, high school). we then end up in an apartment like we are a couple and she is asking me to be intimate with her I agree but and she proceeds to lift her shirt and show me she is planning to use a pump up dildo on me. I pull away and tell her I cant that I don't desire her that I miss him. and I leave.

Part Three: I'm back on the bridge walking towards my boyfriends truck, and my ex fwb comes up behind me and grabs my arm to spins me around, but when he's talking it's my boyfriend's voice and im calling him my boyfriends name. we then go to the bridge he stands behind me with his arm wrapped around my waist kissing my shoulders, as we're looking into the water, watching the boats sail. we then go off to a guard shack by the bridge and make love, but its now my boyfriend voice, and body, and im calling him his name, not my ex fwb.
Godsgift
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating