Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

fox

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

fox

Postby shayah » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:21 pm

In this dream i megan fox was working at burger king and i was having sex with her but the strange part about it while i was sure i was having sex with her i saw the reflection in the mirror and it was someone else. I saw him i didnt know him but i sensed he was lonely and a different color. The next part she a friend showed up on a 250 exciter motor cycle she wanted a ride so i took her she put on a helmet but i didnt want one the 2 of us was a lot of wt for that little bike but it still had alot of power. We came to the small town with hill where we were met by a parade it seemed of fire engines and an ambulance. we met them at the front of the church i noticed that billy graham was in one of them but he looked younger and i thought but he died? the next thing the ambulance hit a pot hole in the front of the church and it flipped and crashed i went to help the people but the rest of the crew they were with paid no attention. the end.
shayah
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating