Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring Cheating Dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Recurring Cheating Dream

Postby Emmybel » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi!
So recently I have been having a recurring theme in my dreams that I've been cheating on my girlfriend. They're not like sex dreams or anything because the actual cheating is not shown, just the aftermath. Usually in the dreams I cheat on my girlfriend with someone random and then feel super guilty afterwards. In some dreams I tell her and she breaks up with me. The main feelings I get are extreme guilt and regret.. I have never once thought about cheating on my girlfriend because I love her very much, so what gives? I figure it must mean something because I've been getting them 2-3 nights per week.

Thanks for your help :)
Emmybel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring Cheating Dream

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:54 pm

There is something your are dissatisfied with - or she is pissing you off.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating