Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream i cheated WITH my husband

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream i cheated WITH my husband

Postby NightShiftNurse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:30 am

Now this seems a little odd and I can't seem to find anything relating to it! I had a dream that I was in a relationship with an unknown person, this person was never seen in my dream not mentioned by name. My husband was in my dream (not married in dream) and we started an affair, we never had sex in fact it was only a few kisses but they felt AMAZING! Is there anything underlying here? Xx
NightShiftNurse
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream i cheated WITH my husband

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Apparent move toward a resolution of marital disaffection.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dream i cheated WITH my husband

Postby Rockyman2600 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 am

Was it awkward how do you feel about it?
I think its nice. It could just be that you pick them over others and this is showing you that I. Alternate situation you would still prefer them.
Rockyman2600
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating