Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Gyno saved me?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Gyno saved me?

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:29 am

I had this dream last night that there was this worm like creature that would get in people and kill them. We like in a world were it was a new crisis and many people were dying. Later my group I was with was composed of a gynecologist who was a lowkey pervert, his daughter who suspected him to be a pervert, 2 males one white man and one black young man and they were close as brothers and me. Gynecologist and his daughter were white. We tried to stay inside as much as possible because we thought the worm-like creature would spread by air. We tried to find an antidote. We found out from research that the anditoe came from samples from private parts.Each person private parts made an antidote for themselves. The gynecologist took me 1st and carried me bridal style to a secluded room and put me on a table. I remeber saying "You can at least close the door 1st!" I was shocked and kinda loud with it. His daughter came around the corner and saw me laying with my back flat on the table and my legs spread apart a bit but knees upward with feet down. The gyno was unbuckleing my pants when he noticed his daughter staring in horror. She ran away in digust but the gyno shook his head saying "I'll explain to her later". "I'm on my period" said me. "It still work but... I have to make you orgasm". The gyno said. Now I was starting to get scared but i had to let him do it because I wanted to live. I saw the research and i knew this but I was in denial about it. Cut to the next scene i was in a hospital gown with no panties or bra. He had on plastic gloves he fingered my vagina with the 2 middle fingers. I remeber breathing in and out heavily and him telling me to relax. Then he turned me on ny side and fingered me that way. I saw the black and white male sneakliy watching. I wanted to say something but I was moaning to hard. The gyno saw them and said "do you mind?" Then they left. I had a orgasm then he made the antidote I took it and didnt die. The dream ends. Wierd dreams are something else aren't they?

P.s I am scared of going to the gyno ever since I heard about it.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Gyno saved me?

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Women used to go to doctors routinely for exactly this.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating