Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My crush had a picture of me

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My crush had a picture of me

Postby loveme » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:57 am

Hi. Recently I started dreaming a lot of dreams connected with photos and photography. In most of them I am the photographer but yesterday I had a weird really nice dream but I couldn't find the meaning. So I have one boy who I really love and he is my classmate. My dream was that we were in school and I went to him to tell him something and he showed me his phone.On the wallpaper there was my picture and I felt really emotional. I told him to go out of the room because I really wanted to hug him. I really hope that this dream indicates that we gonna get together.Also another cool dream with him was before like 2 days when I was bathing with him in a waterfall. I checked the meaning and it was written that we will love each other and gonna be happy togehter.
please help me understand the dream with the picture.
loveme
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My crush had a picture of me

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 pm

The picture in the glass, like any mirror in a Hitchcock film is a double. The so-called crush person is yourself, parts of self you do not own.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating