Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Stranger blowing my boyfriend?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Stranger blowing my boyfriend?

Postby DanseControl » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:24 pm

I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were at my grandfathers house but my grandfather did not live there or ever own the house. A red headed woman lived there with her children. She was wearing a white shirt with no bra. She seemed to be in her late 20s. (dont know who she is irl) There was an extension with another room with white walls that had only an old, used couch in it. My boyfriend and I were staying the night there and had to sleep on that couch together.
While I was asleep she got on top of him and proceeded to give him oral pleasure. I think he was awake but unresponsive. I woke up (in the dream) and she was being very friendly to me, trying to persuade me to go down into the basement (the basement door has a lock on it) with her children but i didnt see or hear them down there. I remember getting half way down the stairs, turned to look back at her and the dream ended.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Stranger blowing my boyfriend?

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:38 pm

She is you. More mature and more feminine, as you may wish you could free yourself to be. The oral sex is conventional dependent and role governed femininity of being present to serve the needs of others. The basement is the deeper mind or spirit of self awareness, where you will not be recognizable to yourself as you are unknown. This dream suggests that in some ways you realize that you need to grow from within.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating