Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A coworker dreamed of me breaking up with my bf, twice

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

A coworker dreamed of me breaking up with my bf, twice

Postby beetiemash » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:34 am

Background: So i have a coworker, say, i'm not really close with her. we usually meet 3 times a week, we chat sometimes. She is really a nice mom of 1, divorced.
We know general stuffs about each other - like, i know she is divorced, that she is looking for someone new. she knows i am in a relationship with my boyfriend, etc but nothing beyond that. We are also friends on social medias and she knows stuffs that i post (sometimes with my bf in pictures).

Problem: In these last two weeks, she told me she dreamed of me and my boyfriend breaking up and i was looking for someone new. We both didn't understand why, and she said she never even put me and my boyfriend onto her mind. I shook it off and went on my days as usual. Until just now, today, she told me she had the same dream again. She said she never even thought about me and my boyfriend and wondered why the dream reoccurred.
This got me thinking. Why? Do you have any thoughts? My heart sank to think that her dreams were a prediction of my relationship.
beetiemash
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A coworker dreamed of me breaking up with my bf, twice

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Don't be a fool. Dreams don't predict. The co-worker's unconscious imagery may include pictures of you but has nothing to do with you. It is all about her. You are being a sap. Stop allowing her to mess with your mind. If it is this easy to encourage doubts in you about the relationship, you had better give it a good hard look. Anyway, you describe your motives in the pairing in totally superficial terms. The acquaintance is mimetic and wants what you are pretending to have. it is between you and her a folie a deux, you deluded and wasting your life, she inadequate and jealous.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating