Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about sisters wedding, woke up mad

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about sisters wedding, woke up mad

Postby Nocturnalwitch717 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:19 pm

So my sister is happily married and im single. Ive never been unhappy or mad about either of these things. Last night I dreamt my sister was getting married to her husband again along with re commiting to their vows. I was sitting in this tent before the whole thing would be happening in a few hours next to this guy who spilled water on my clothes. I was furious because they were all i had to wear even though they weren't even wedding attire jeans and a shirt. There was this big rush to get everything done, because of typical wedding celebration afterwards. I get in this car with my sister to go to were they are going to be married and im really not wanting to be there or attend the party afterwards. I keep thinking to myself "You have to be happy for her and grin n bare it although i was really angry. I was also like couldn't they do this whole afterparty tomorrow i just want to go home.

As we are driving by in this random city there are these decayed abandoned houses set to be demolished. My sister was like "its so sad all these houses are going to be torn down. I wonder why they got left like that?"

We stop at a traffic light and some dog goes bolting out of our car. Everyone's blaming me as i try to chase it back to the car. I woke up at that point really angry. Idk why its bugging me. :banghead:
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating