Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sex with a stereotype

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Sex with a stereotype

Postby dlovestowrite » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:36 pm

I had this dream that i was wearing navy leggings and white button down shirt. This old black man who is fat pulls me aside to a private room. He looks like he just wants to use me. He turns me around and pins me so I am facing a dark gray wall. He pulls my leggings down and my underwear. He starts cupping and rubbing my butt. Then he licks my butthole and sticks his finger in it. He would also stick his tounge inside my butthole and also stick his tounge in my butthole with his finger at the same time. I felt unsure about the situation and in shock when that was happening in the dream.the dreams ends and i wake up confused ,creeped out and drench in sweat and soreness in my legs. The old black man in the dream looks like no one i know personally but he does look like what media tries to portray old black men on tv look like and act like. In other words he looked like a stereotypical fat perverted old man who was black. Just so you guys know i dont like stereotypes. Bless anyone who can interpret this dream.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Sex with a stereotype

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Bet you had to poop.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dlovestowrite » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 pm

No but I probably need to mention that i was wearing something out of my comfort zone. I dont wear leggins or tights unless they are under a dress.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:00 pm

So the dream comes from the somatic - proprioceptive - sensations.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating