Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about deceased parent

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about deceased parent

Postby ahelms05 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:50 pm

My father-in-law, Bill, passed away this past Septemeber. My husband had a dream that he was in the shower and could suddenly hear Bill talking to us outside the bathroom. He hurried out of the shower but no one was there but he could still hear Bill talking. He could talk to him but couldn't find him anywhere. He asked him where he was and he said, "I'm kind of everywhere". My husband woke up after that. I'm big on dream interruption, but couldn't find anything on talking to a deceased loved one but being unable to see them.
ahelms05
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about deceased parent

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Bc it is not about what you are taking so concretely. It's about refusal to grieve and possibly guilt toward the dead one.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating