Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring dream of my ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Recurring dream of my ex

Postby BrightHolu » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:19 am

I have the same dream about once every two months or so. The dream is that my ex (who left me due to moving) comes back and we reconnect. Everything is great, we are happy, and in love again. He tells me “I should of never left you and I have regretted it since”. Then abruptly he leaves me again at the end of the dream for another woman that he had been seeing since we broke up. He tells me that he doesn’t want to leave me but he has no choice. And famously, like every dream, says “She’s my sun, but you will always be my Moon”. I don’t understand why I keep having this dream. We broke up almost three years ago! I have since moved on and have had a baby and have a fiancé. I don’t understand why this keeps happening. Can anybody PLEASE help me decode this dream before I go crazy!
BrightHolu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring dream of my ex

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 pm

BrightHolu wrote: He tells me “I should of never left you and I have regretted it since”.
i hope you told him to regret his bad grammar.
BrightHolu wrote:“She’s my sun, but you will always be my Moon”. I don’t understand why I keep having this dream.
Bc you need to moon him.
BrightHolu wrote: why this keeps happening.
Bc you won't admit to yourself your dissatisfactions with the fiance and the false family you have made.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating