Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

so in one dream i fucked a zombie cop

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

so in one dream i fucked a zombie cop

Postby weirdowhowantsknowledge » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

so im a guy and this one time i fucked a zombie cop who was also a dude
so i know i'm gay but idk what the fuck the rest means so can y'all help with this
weirdowhowantsknowledge
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: so in one dream i fucked a zombie cop

Postby Sheena » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm

F-ing would indicate integration, joining, identifying, putting together. The disowned aspects of self symbolized by 'zombie cop' are recoupled and part of who you are.
This symbol of corrupted authority may be a wish for self, some realization about self, or a bad attitude about the hierarchical structures of society which you must follow.
The style of the reports transmits anger, spite. That would skew the interpretation if endorsed.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating