Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Why did i see a gay dream though i am straight?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Why did i see a gay dream though i am straight?

Postby Anonymous2207 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:12 am

So I am a heterosexual male and I was in relationship with a girl for quite sometime but had a nasty breakup last year. So a few days back I had this gay dream. I would like to explain the dream a little. As far as I remember it started with me getting dressed up as a girl by 2 girls who appeared to be my friends. And after they were done they were joking around and I don't remember exactly what happened after that but then I was sucking on a guy's cock. He came in my mouth and the girls were cheering on while I was blowing him. And then one of the girls said now the real challenge or something like that and took out a strapon and I woke up. I felt really strange and weird as I have never had such a thought when I am awake or even in my dream before. I remember only once I had crossdressed by a friend of mine as I had lost a bet but it was a close door thing. And I was just wearing clothes not make up and stuff but I vividly remember that in this dream I was completely dolled up with a wig and even wearing lingerie. And I didn't have such a dream then..this incident was 3 years back. So I don't know how to explain this so it would be nice if you guys can help. When I shared this with a friend she advised me to recreate the dream in real life but I am not sure this is the right advise. So would want to hear your opinion-Is this normal? What should I make of it? I am sorry for the long post
Anonymous2207
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Why did i see a gay dream though i am straight?

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Anonymous2207 wrote: I remember only once I had crossdressed by a friend of mine as I had lost a bet
Sure, straight!! (Why make such a bet?)
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Rockyman2600 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 am

I say subconscious repressed bisexuality. It don't mean much at all though. You can still only procreate with chicks if you want. It also seems like you're subconsciously affected by how society values feminine men
Rockyman2600
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Bagelbite » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:06 pm

I was all dolled up...I was sucking his cock...

Rockyman2600 wrote:I say subconscious repressed bisexuality...

Seems legit. Maybe you should try getting dolled up once just to see if it's strange or comfortable for you.
Bagelbite
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby flightrisk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 pm

I think it has less to do with what happened in the dream and more how you feel. I’m a lesbian and I’ve had dreams of having sex with a guy but I always am just not into it and it’s robotic. I feel so much more in dreams when I’m only kissing girls. It could be your mind exploring your sexuality. Or it could be something totally unrelated like vulnerability or worrying about control people have over you or how people see you. I wouldn’t say you needed to do anything to recreate them unless you actually want to. No one knows what’s going on in your mind but you. If you’re just worried about having the dream in general, I wouldn’t. I think most people have have sex dreams that had nothing to do with who they actually wanted to have sex with. Explore it further if you want, but don’t feel like you have to if you don’t want to.
flightrisk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating