Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

out of the blue

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

out of the blue

Postby shayah » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 pm

pre info

there was a woman that i thought that we clicked together as she called me and we talked for almost 3 hours and it got so late she had to go to sleep then later a few texts and silence. So i told her no problem i get the hint i wont contact you anymore. Well i dont here from here for about 2 weeks when she calls me and says she is sick and she doesnt want me to call her as she is going to sleep and we should talk after about 3 days. odd but ok . Then i talk to her in text and i still feel like i am getting the run around. Now i had a dream tonight the first one was me in battle setting its close quarters and the firing starts , i hit the deck quickly i dont know if i am hit or not i am just staying still and the shooting is fearce. It stops and another round is fixing to start they set up a blocker that looks like starting gate for moto cross. i am hiding behind it and someone is really close to me over the top close i dont know what to do whther to shoot or not. I grab a gun to shoot but it just clicks and looks like a fake gun, i though maybe all these guns were blanks. The fighting is supposed to start and i ask should i shoot and someone said how this is a fake gun. pause then into another dream

i am sitting in a chair and the girl i am talking about comes up to me mostly naked i am drinking a beer in one hand and now making out with her with the rest of me. I was going down on her and i noticed that her vagina was very small i pleasure her a while and then i wake up. I was not thinking about her at all but since i had the dream i thought i should just say hi to her and i did in a text and she responded back fairly quickly. the end/
shayah
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: out of the blue

Postby Sheena » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:29 pm

The tiny vagina suggests innocence and lack experience. Perhaps this is the only criteria by which the dreamer can be confident in self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating