Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Motorcycle kissing

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Motorcycle kissing

Postby shayah » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Back ground
I am a male
I have a person who is a friend i find her very attractive however i would not say that i am attracted to her She is very pretty and has a boyfriend who she isnt real happy with, I have not tried to date her or do anything with her but i have had serveral dreams of kissing her in the past.

The dream it seems we had been riding motorbike i see her at a place we normally meet to talk she is wearing a helmet and sits on my lap the next thing i know i go to kiss her and my mouth covers her nose and chin its very awkward and we laugh it off i then kiss her some more.. it gets better but still its not as passionate as it should be. The end the a day or two later i have another dream about 3 paddle boats and buying them she is in the paddle boat biz.

I normally will run with a dream if it shows me an opening and in this case i am almost hesititant to even consider it. any ideas?
shayah
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Motorcycle kissing

Postby Sheena » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 pm

You want her to be Miss Perfect, in which case you fear you will be a poor fit. Still you shrug off discomfort and disappointment to be organized to take and subordinate yourself to whatever she's got.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating