Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring Dream: Did that Boyfriend exist IRL?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Recurring Dream: Did that Boyfriend exist IRL?

Postby Mariposies123 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:43 am

Hello
Been having this dream again and again, about a boyfriend that I feel like I might have had in between my ex, a few people I've dated, and my current boyfriend. I spend time with him in my dream, and when I wake up I feel like this is someone I've met and dated in real life, but can't Quite recall. Feels like he and I were very close, or that I cared for him, but he left me maybe. Feel like his name starts with A, might be Alvin. Tall and thickly. Built. With a round face and small ears, black hair parted at the side, tan skin possibly of Indian or ME origin. Really bugging me. Is it possible to block out an entire person? Has anyone else experienced such a phenomenon?
Mariposies123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring Dream: Did that Boyfriend exist IRL?

Postby Sheena » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:47 pm

No, it is a persistent image of some disowned part of self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating