Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Love and regret...

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Love and regret...

Postby Coconut412 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:05 pm

It was a pleasant dream. Simple but emotional...
I dreamed of a guy I loved (well... my feelings developed progressively), he was one of my uni classmates (but we had only one course in common :lol: ).
He was smiling at me like he always did in real life, even though we've never had a strong relationship, we just knew each other (I cannot say it's "friendship", just socializing).
When I saw him, I had mixed emotions: I was... happy :oops: , excited... but also...... sad :shock: ?
It was like I've lost an opportunity.
I had the urge to confess, I just wanted to do it and I was ready to take the initiative...
... then when I woke up I realized that the opportunity is lost :pacing: . I knew him for only one year and I changed university. I tried to forget him but it's like the third time (I think) that I dream of him :crying: .
Coconut412
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating