Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Neighbor's Wife Jealous of Me

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Neighbor's Wife Jealous of Me

Postby charleneroses » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi, I was dreaming awhile ago that I was inside a house of a neighbor talking to the husband when the wife came in and saw us, she was okay but I could see her facial expression and body actions were tense.

Then I went outside and this blind guy told me and that the wife jumps to conclusion that I was flirting with her husband and she's jealous. I thought "WTF??? That's absurd! Because the neighbor's husband is ugly and the wife is so beautiful they have a daughter who was so cute"

The blind guys both eyes have pus leaking out from them and were being removed by another guy, they look like Chinese gangsters from some old movie. I don't know these people in my waking life but they seem familiar, like I have seen them before but not really.

what does it mean?
charleneroses
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Neighbor's Wife Jealous of Me

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:57 pm

View the n-bor couple as a mirror or reflection of your own marriage, at least your present feelings toward it. In separate ways each not good enough for the other, one pictured with appearance and the other with character flaws.
The knowing blind man is another image of self. Something you wish not to see, and you know what it is for already having seen it, perhaps within. These features or notion have infected your sight, insight or foresight, so the blindness, which is the avoidance of wishing not to know is your own. Dream stems from all this remaining unresolved.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Neighbor's Wife Jealous of Me

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:57 pm

View the n-bor couple as a mirror or reflection of your own marriage, at least your present feelings toward it. In separate ways each not good enough for the other, one pictured with appearance and the other with character flaws.
The knowing blind man is another image of self. Something you wish not to see, and you know what it is for already having seen it, perhaps within. These features or notion have infected your sight, insight or foresight, so the blindness, which is the avoidance of wishing not to know is your own. Dream stems from all this remaining unresolved.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating