Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Confusing dream about love interests

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Confusing dream about love interests

Postby leamus.Alladyn » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:09 am

I must first apologise for the sheer length of this message and ask the people here on this forum to understand my past decisions, regrets and the effects they have had on me. You could say I've been living amongst a chain reaction for just over a year and a half. I suffer from depression and anxiety and I am sometimes prone to Psychotic breakdowns and erratic behaviour, which are both products of my depression and some substance past substance abuse that has made these things worse.

I must first introduce 4 people into this post, in order of meeting, that I will change the names of and give small information about. All from Beatles songs.

Lucy: I met her when I was fifteen and we had a strong dedicated bond from day one mostly through much which we played together. We dated for one day, we just needed to be friends.

Anna: A girl I met online when I was 17. We connected both personally but also sexually due to our intense sex drives. Hope that's not too personal.

Sadie: My ex Fiancé who I as with for 5 and a half years, we always thought we would be together and come to understand that. We felt perfect for each and everyone else thought so.

Rita: I met while I was with my fiancé and ended up in relationship with.

I was with Sadie for a long time and we had been a bit stressed with each other and when I met Rita, we clicked instantly. Myself and Sadie spent everyday in the pub drinking a lot and that didn't help our relationship and me and Rita were growing as friends. My fiancé got paranoid and other people around sticking their nose in Didn't help. I wasn't doing anything wrong but when it bothered my fiancé I should have shut it down for her. I felt more appreciated by Rita and that mutual appreciate between us broke down my engagement And I started a new relationship.

Not many people understood why I decided to go with Rita due to her anxiety and insecurities she wasn't herself in public but I tried with her more. She was a terror but so sweet on the inside. She was younger than me and that showed but we drove each other crazy in good way, then a terrible way and we broke up and I ended up in counselling. Me and Lucy stated talking again about November last year about writing songs an gigging and me and Anna started talking again around the same time and now have a kind of online relationship thing going. Anna lives in different country. One night Anna told me to dream about her and I wanted to, so I tried.

I was in her bed dreaming of the thing she wanted me to, he her head on my chest and he hand softly on my chest. When I looked down it was actually Lucy. Blonde hair, Blue eyes, this girl I've loved (as a friend) for years but I noticed was acting like Rita when we used to lie like that. She always seemed very content and just happy to lie there with me. So I was located at Anna's, doing what Anna wanted with the physical build of an ex best friend with the Personality of my ex girlfriend. This was confusing but I went on as normal saying "I've been waiting a long time for this".

I am just confused. Was I talking to one of them specifically when I said that or maybe do I feel lonely and feel as though I just want someone to do that with because I've felt a lot of emotions for each involved in the last couple of days.

What do you think?
leamus.Alladyn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Confusing dream about love interests

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:05 pm

leamus.Alladyn wrote:What do you think?

i think your apology made this interminable and overly stylized dream report impossible and excessive.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating