Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

towel dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

towel dream

Postby fuzzylogic » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 am

i saw my two towels on ground in rain water ..............what is that meaning, it good or bad ? plz explain this dream.
fuzzylogic
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: towel dream

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:42 pm

On the ground, they have been degraded, their importance or function is diminished.
What do towels do? They remove water from the body. If water represents emotion that's what they remove from the self. So they are in water bc of recent overdone emotions or bc there have become too much affect for them to work. In either case Emotion Denial is suggested.
"good or bad?" - nonsensical and depends. In an emotion denying family system you have to in order to belong, which could have either value - we feel needed security when we fit in, but it can be too constraining and we suffocate; if the desire is to live without feelings or to be hostile to affect of those you are connected to that goes to misery and self-defeat. Best is to lose that Q.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating