Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream involving my ex friend and crush

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream involving my ex friend and crush

Postby ConstantBxDreamer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 pm

I had a dream that I was in a museum with a bunch of old friends whom I don't hang out with anymore and one particular one that I don't talk to anymore. Throughout the time I was trying to avoid acknowledging him or talking to him. At some point we ended up in a restricted area of the museum & getting out we ended up going out separate ways in the building and exploring. I stayed with this ex friend and at some point started talking to him & he was responding friendly and laughingly but it still felt distant and dry. We somehow ended up in my school and my ex friend went to sit down at a table in the cafeteria and I noticed sitting across from him was my former crush in school. I went to stand by my ex friend to get noticed by my crush and asked my ex friend to sit next to him & he said yes. I went to grab a chair but when I came back my crush was gone. I asked my ex friend what impression did he get from him and he responded as standoffish and to himself. I looked over to where my crush was sitting and there was an envelope addressed to a different girls name. I was disappointed because it was for somebody else but something in me drew me to open it half way & peek inside. I noticed my name and opened it completely. The letter was for me & was asking for me to be his Valentine & to accompany him to some Valentine event our school was having. I was excited and somehow ended up with my sister in some computer lab telling her about the letter. I stopped talking when I realized he was behind us in the same room on a computer turned around. When I stopped talking he turned around and was saying that he wanted to know my answer. I told him yes and he left. Even more excited I started reading the letter to my sister and two old high school friends who I wasn't even that close to that at one point showed up. They were giggling because of how cute it was & my crush ended up coming back into the room, seeing me read the letter and them giggling. He left upset, thinking that we were making fun of them. I followed him to try to explain but he kept walking away from me and was even crying. There was also a part in the dream where security was being called on me & my entire group of friends from earlier because they were trying to kick us out for entering that restricted area & wandering around. The dream was all over the place, but I mostly wanted to know what the part with my ex friend and crush could mean.
ConstantBxDreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating