Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Finding a guy's jacket at my home

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Finding a guy's jacket at my home

Postby Larry_love22 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:21 am

I just had this weird dream and I'm wondering what does it mean. So I just got home from uni and a lot of people were home(family member that don't even live with me such as my niece) and I saw this jacket on the washing machine that I recognised as the jacket of a guy from my uni (I believe I like him, or I don't even know it feels like we're connected in some weird way he keeps staring at me during classes, all the time but like won't talk to me :))))) ) anyways I waited so no-one was in the room because for some reason i wanted to smell it and I hugged it, the I asked my cousin why was it here and she said he left it and that he lives here. She showed me that he sleeps in my room, in an extra bed that was there (but I don't even have an extra bed).
Idk if it's important but the jacket was yellow-greenish, not leather.
Larry_love22
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating