Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Crush that never seems to go away

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Crush that never seems to go away

Postby doant » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:08 am

So, I used to have a crush on this certain person who was in the same school as me.
The person and I knew eachother but we never ever spoke unless we had to, and during that time I was dating somebody else.

The problem is simple; I've been having dreams that include the person who never even spoke to me properly for years now.

I've switched schools a year ago and I knew the person from appearance for about 4 years before that.
I have normal dreams yet sometimes when I least expect it the person appears again.
I had over 10 dreams that include this person that I'm aware of.
The dreams also feel wierd, whoever else is in the dream seems to act wierd and talk less but the person and I speak normally when we do.

So, I'm not a dream expert, far from it.
I just want to know why this person keeps appearing over and over again and if the person might have dreams that include me aswell.
Thank you for reading and if you might know something please answer.
doant
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Crush that never seems to go away

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:08 pm

The figure appearing in your dreams is an aspect of yourself. You get to decide what that means by reference to the characteristics, personal ones, real not your idealism, whom you once knew.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Crush that never seems to go away

Postby Dreaming Life » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:29 pm

He appears in your dreams because you had/have a crush on him, these are wish fulfilment or ‘what if?’ type dreams. A way to test how you would feel if it was real.
He might have dreams about you if he also had a crush on you, but you dreaming about him won’t make him dream about you. The dreams are perfectly normal and very common, so don’t stress too much about it.
P.S. I wrote a page about crush dreams, see if it makes sense to you, just my view on the dream meaning.
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating