Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My friend/crush

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My friend/crush

Postby adam0019 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:20 pm

The other night I had a dream about this girl I’ve been friends with for a while but idk how she would react if I told her I like her. In the dream I went to a football game with my friends and happened to run into her, my friends wanted me to sit with her but I chickened out and sat with them instead. After the game I went home and she showed up at my hosue. We ended up watching a movie and she fell asleep on my chest. What could this mean, someone please help
adam0019
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My friend/crush

Postby mrothschild.8 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

the football game is your inner battle to ask her out. the friends could be either an expression of love for yourself, encouraging you to take a positive risk, or they could represent negative "shoulds" that get you down when you don't do as you should [either positive or negative "peer pressure", coming either outside from other people or within as self dialogue. )

that she shows up and falls asleep with you i think reflects your hearts desire. to be with her, to be at peace with her.
The interpretation above is just my two cents.
The dreamer is the final arbiter of the correctness of an interpretation. The subconscious mind that made the dream is the ultimate authority over its creation.
mrothschild.8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating