Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help me interpret this dream about my ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Help me interpret this dream about my ex

Postby Calypsomoon3 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:14 am

A little background, me and my ex Were long distance and recently broke up because he decided to be with his ex. He lied to me about it up until the day I confronted him about and we broke up. I’ve not had contact with him in almost a month. Last night I had this dream

Last night I had a dream that I went to visit my ex. He was wearing all black. I walked into his house (I’ve never seen this house before) and we started talking and being friendly like old times. His sister showed up and looked at me weird, because she knew he had a girlfriend and I shouldn’t be there. He gave her a signal and told her not to say anything. I responded by telling him it’s ok I know he has a girlfriend. He pulled me to the side and told me I don’t need to say that so loud. Then I told him it’s ok, I know he’s with her. That’s why I hadn’t tried to kiss or touch him. I looked down and I had white socks on, but the bottoms were dirty. Then he grabbed me and kissed me passionately. (Things happened here, I won’t go into detail).

He then walked upstairs to help his mom who was really sick.(The day we broke up he told me his mom was going through a lot. As far as I know though that was a lie and excuse to break up. As far as I know she’s fine.) I called him down to ask him a question. He imerged from the room wearing all red. Red basketball shorts and a red zip up vest with a hoodie (but the hood wasn’t on his head) zipped up over a white T Shirt. He yelled back at his mom that he would do whatever she was asking tomorrow. He then closes her double bedroom doors and came downstairs closing a wooden baby gate behind him. When he got downstairs he started talking about needing to be everything for everyone and asked me do I ever wish I could be like a celebrity and force myself on people instead of being forced into things.

Then he disappeared. I went back in the house (I was now back in time to right after our breakup). I texted him feeling afraid (because we don’t talk and I was afraid he’d be rude) to ask if I could have the beta fis he gave me (this never actually happened). He then appeared and asked why I was taking the fish and leaving (I was now back to the summer time of 2016). I explained to him that I knew he was going to break up with me and I was my future self coming back to warn him. He was now wearing all white. With a black baseball cap. He told me he wasn’t going anywhere. He laughed when I told him for who he would leave me for. Then I grabbed my fish and looked in only to see two gold fish. The thought crossed my mind “WOW I’m surprised these fish didn’t die they haven’t eaten.” Then I realized they ate the beta fish he gave me... and I woke up.
Calypsomoon3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help me interpret this dream about my ex

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Given the persistent erotic attraction, the beta fish represent the sexual satisfaction you obtain in the contact. Those orgasm are in this sense consumed by you and cannot be returned. The entire report suggests an inner conflict, perhaps indecision, about self: high mindedness and erotic inclinations and cravings.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating