Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about holding hands what does it mean?? Please help:'(

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about holding hands what does it mean?? Please help:'(

Postby Larry_love22 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:36 pm

What does holding hands in a dream means ? I had this dream about a guy staring at me from somewhere behind me (we were at uni in a amphitheatre-kind of room and he was somewhere up behind me) and I felt that he was watching me, then for some reason I went to get something from someone close to him and as I was getting back to my seat he moved next to me.

Then he took my right hand in his and I was OK with it idk why I felt very comfortable and safe.

When I tried to pull my hand back he only held tighter as if idk I felt like he was trying to comfort me... (also I know that guy so he's not necesarry a stranger, we have the same classes and like he's always looking at me idk kind of weird...)
Larry_love22
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about holding hands what does it mean?? Please hel

Postby mrothschild8 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:38 pm

being unable to pull your hand away may reflect that there's no way to pull away from him making contact with you during class with his gaze.
the feeling of calm and comfort may represent that part of you feels reassurred that his gaze is always there, that even if you don't understand the gaze, simply the fact it is something you can count on is an unexpected source of comfort (maybe life feels very unpredictible, unsettled, stressful/hectic right now - by comparison, the reliable gaze that seems innocuous, neither good nor bad may feel like a still point in your life your subconscious mind momentarily rests on).

if you are open to such things, you might want to begin doing Shinay/ calm abiding breathing meditation for 5 or 10 minutes every day, same time, same place, to just let go of everything and be an observer (of your breath), instead constantly chasing thoughts and feelings nonstop.

as far as the real person goes, I'm not sure the dream reflects any insight about the intent behind his gaze, other than you seem to feel there is an unspoken connection there
mrothschild8
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating