Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sexual favors for cops

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Sexual favors for cops

Postby Hannahkj » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:17 am

I woke up in a panic. I had a dream that i was forced to do sexual favors for a cop in order for him to let me go. What does this mean
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sexual favors for cops

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Being forced into what you yearn for, then you cannot be blamed for the desire for pleasure and power.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Sexual favors for cops

Postby mrothschild.8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:03 pm

the cop represents someone in a position of authority, perhaps someone capable of punishing you or causing you trouble. the sexual favors represent concessions you've had to make to this person to keep the peace, the fact they appear as sexual in nature in the dream may reflect the sense of feeling violated by feeling coerced to please the person capable of causing trouble for you.

my two cents. up to you.
The interpretation above is just my two cents.
The dreamer is the final arbiter of the correctness of an interpretation. The subconscious mind that made the dream is the ultimate authority over its creation.
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating