Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help interpret this Dream about me and a lady!

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Help interpret this Dream about me and a lady!

Postby FredAlmond » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:35 am

I dreamt I was in my church with a lady I want to marry, she is also a member of the choir in the church and I learnt she has someone she wants to marry already in the physical, I have seen her like that in my dreams like I want to marry her and things like that. So in the dream we were sitted together and it's like I've talked to her before and she said No, but this is the second time and she agreed and while we were in the church we stood up to meet the senior pastor and his wife in the church for prayers and blessings upon our union, as we knelt down before them for prayers, then my wife to be started behaving funny like a mad woman saying "No, how come I agree to marry you, I can't marry you, how come I agree to you" she was saying all these and behaving abnormally, people around were trying to calm her down but all to no avail, and the people around told me to go, leave her alone, probably find someone else, so I left the building.
FredAlmond
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help interpret this Dream about me and a lady!

Postby mrothschild8 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:42 pm

I'm unsure what you want interpretted
mrothschild8
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help interpret this Dream about me and a lady!

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:26 pm

In dream terms it would make more sense to eat her. To incorporate as part of you what you perceive or believe about her, probably a matter of character in which you are or feel you are deficient. We see here that she is expressive and charismatic to you and you are alone and social alienated.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating