Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

does she wants to see me in real life?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

does she wants to see me in real life?

Postby developer54 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:29 am

so, i don't know where to begin, but, first at all thank you for reading my problem.
my close friend had a girl friend that comes to us when she's hurt or tired, we just met each other 7 or 8 times and she was so friendly.
last time i've seen her was about 2 weeks ago, but today at evening when i was sleep i had a dream about her, she was like a new grilfriend to me and tried to point that we need sex in our relationship. she said that i wish that i had a kid, then she goes to the kitchen and checked her stomach, yup, she isn't like the other girl with good body and bad personality, and she was ashamed of her body, then i told her there's no need to worry about it she attracts me in other way... then i woke up.
(once when we were talking about our relationships, she got jealous of my girlfriend that how good i am and she doesn't deserve to be with me and wished to have someone just like me.
my relationship with the girl that she was jealous of, is over now)

so what's the point? i believe in the energy that goes around us, did she just tried to contact me in this way because we've got no phone numbers from each other? tell me what you can see in this story...
have a great time!
developer54
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: does she wants to see me in real life?

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:37 pm

developer54 wrote:so what's the point?
Exactly. Beauty and sexual attraction goes with bad personality, disliked by dreamer. Apply that to yourself. What is it? You see self as shallow worthless incomplete? You are withholding? The dream is all about yourself.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating