Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamed of the future

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamed of the future

Postby shayah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:57 pm

The woman i was seeing , In the dream i saw her and next to her was a character that was a representation .. the dream she was connected to a girl that was black and white like a cartoon .. she looked like a zombie as she was in much stress then i saw the the character of the man she was cheating with. He is an old man near 70 and she about 30 anyways he appeared like a little boy and he was laughing and next he was in front of a fireplace and his tree had been cut down and there was a tiny tree growing. i felt that this tiny tree was him. It turned out not long after this dream i learned that the 1 of them were having an affair and he ended up getting a divorce out of it.
shayah
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreamed of the future

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:41 pm

The tiny tree is the dreamer. Small of spirit but capable of developing. In story memes about disloyalty and doing wrong, which is what limits that growth. In dreamer's view two things are together as a misfit. So, dreamer can consider what in her everyday life she has made those ways. Don't get lost in the details of the description; they do not matter.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby shayah » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:37 am

who is she the she you refer to? In the dream the tiny tree was associated with the old man
shayah
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:25 pm

shayah wrote:who is she the she you refer to? In the dream the tiny tree was associated with the old man
The dreamer.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby shayah » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:05 pm

the she is a he ... Its not correct but i will consider it.
shayah
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:46 pm

shayah wrote:the she is a he ... Its not correct
This dream is about being the wrong gender?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby shayah » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:38 pm

the dream is about a cheating couple and it actually came to pass after the dream
shayah
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:42 pm

shayah wrote:the dream is about a cheating couple and it actually came to pass after the dream
Interesting. Dreamer was involved with a geriatric lesbian zombie.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating