Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ex bf dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

ex bf dream

Postby merrykat66 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:41 pm

We enter a restaurant, I am walking in front of my ex a black man steps in front of me and a woman steps up behind my ex boyfriend. Our bodies are in close contact with each others and we all start to dance in a line, not moving forward but dancing in place, moving slowly in rhythm slightly sexual. My ex puts his hand on my back and moves me forward, I am dressed all in white. He pulls on my dress exposing my panties, I see others looking I try to cover myself. We walk to our table and set down.
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
merrykat66
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: ex bf dream

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:50 pm

The line-up is black man, dreamer, ex bf, other woman. They are all dreamer. Pressing together makes them that, so does the suggestion of sexual union.
Dreamer's own masculine, i.e., assertiveness, energy is undeveloped, so is unknown or unperceivable by dreamer, therefore black. Dreamer can identify situations current where her assertion and leadership is needed to be better. xbf exposes her sexual parts, showing dreamer's one-dimensional attitude to gender function and/or gender relations. Ignored other woman means overlooking own feminine desirability and power, for this dream image of female is one who possesses, has attained the object of desire.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating