Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hawaii, Sharks, and someone else's boyfriend?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Hawaii, Sharks, and someone else's boyfriend?

Postby artofdreaming » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:35 am

I was in class and my brother sent me a text that he and his friend Mark were near sharks in the ocean, and Mark was "messing with them" but they were actually supposed to be helping them, or studying them.

Then I was in Hawaii with a friend who is a single mom and she loves Hawaii (and she was literally there IRL last month, I saw it on FB). We were in a very rustic, remote location staying in a simple shack with 2 beds and a mini fridge. We went for a walk in the morning, and she climbed a hill ahead of me, but she fell down the hill and got her clothes dirty with red clay dust. There was a coffee shop at the top of the hill, so we went inside. I noticed she was wearing a stethoscope around her neck, even though we were on vacation.

Then I was back on the mainland, probably back in Portland, and I had a boyfriend. We were in college, and getting ready to head to class together. I was packing a suitcase and suddenly my brother was there, telling me that the way I was tucking my socks was going to stretch them out. Then I went to the bank before I met up with my boyfriend. (IRL he is a massage colleague who I have much respect for his amazing healing skills. IRL he also has a girlfriend who is a massage therapist). So his IRL girlfriend was talking to him on the sidewalk of the college campus and it was a strange moment of knowing what real life is in my dream, but still having him serve as a symbol of something and playing a role in the dream. The main thing about having him as a boyfriend in the dream was the sense of togetherness and the sense of a shared goal that we were working towards, which is why we were in classes together - and he was the prime motivator, "let's go to class so we can attain our goals!"

So in real life, I am dealing with a complete financial failure from being self-employed and not being able to pay back student loans, plus racking up tax debts... and I am in the process of filing bankruptcy. I see how dire my financial situation is, and I don't think it will get better until I get a new career that pays more and has job security. I am thinking really hard about going to school to become an RN.
artofdreaming
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hawaii, Sharks, and someone else's boyfriend?

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:11 pm

When she falls turning red, there is something associated by dreamer to this symbol of falling that is connected to happiness.
That should lead to answer the vocational concern this report ends with.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating