Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

People warning me about my crush

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

People warning me about my crush

Postby Thejazzynator » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:57 pm

This time I had a dream people on here actually answered my previous post lol but they were warming me about my crush saying they were no good for me but they knew I was gonna go after them anyways. It was odd that I dreamed of this forum, but i don't know what the dream means. Please help.
Thejazzynator
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: People warning me about my crush

Postby cannydreams » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 am

Just your inner voice taking another shape and form( or forum, lol) to you. You know the truth but maybe you are ignoring your own red flags on this person so your mind is telling you in other ways where you might take notice and listen.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: People warning me about my crush

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Dreams are usually about unresolved current situations. In this case it is not the romantic phantasies but the communication on this web site. Dreamer could engage others here more directly and responsibly. Ask questions.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating