Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

About to cut off my genitalia

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

About to cut off my genitalia

Postby Pesadilla » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:28 pm

I had a disturbing dream the other night where I was about to cut off my genitalia with a very sharp knife. I had the knife ready but needless to say, woke up horrified. As you can probably guess, im male.
Pesadilla
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: About to cut off my genitalia

Postby DanseControl » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:41 am

According to dream dictionary to dream that you are conveying a knife implies outrage, animosity and/or detachment. It also symbolizes sexual pressure or a sexual showdown.
Maybe you are fighting unwanted (or subconscious) desires. You want to have a clean slate. Do you have any feelings of guilt or disgust? Or you are struggling with your individuality as a male, threatening your own peace of mind?
The sharp blade may suggest a sense of urgency (It would go a lot more smoothly if you used a sharp knife rather than a dull one).
Other than that, I don't know what a sharp knife would mean.
DanseControl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Sharp knife refers to incisive deductive reasoning. Maybe dreamer suffers over conflict between thinking and intuition.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby artofdreaming » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:41 am

When we dream about cutting off a body part, it is about being disconnected from it. This could be your own rejection what the penis represents, sexuality, masculinity, or the behaviors that are deemed to be masculine in your mind.

I think it's a warning to you, that a decision that you have made, is not in your best interest. That decision would have something to do with your sex life, or your divine masculine.
artofdreaming
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Warning??? If you are used to warning yourself.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating