Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream Help Needed

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream Help Needed

Postby ndman67 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 am

I am posting for a friend as this one is hard to interpret.
She is seeing a guy who is married and loves him a lot, he will be divorcing soon. She also has a FWB on the side for companionship but the sex isn't there for her. She is in love with the married guy. The married guy is her ex whom she loves about 20 years ago and just rekindled the relationship for about a year and is long distance relationship.
Here is her dream, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You

I had a dream last nite...I was in the hospital...as as patient...not sure why...I was in my room...and left for some reason...not sure where I went...but as I was coming back in..they were taking my bed out....there was a replacement bed inside the room...the bed wasn't even made...I asked why they were switching beds...and they told me I had the wrong one....and i remember being upset that the replacement bed wasn't made...cus I jus wanted to get back in and rest
ndman67
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream Help Needed

Postby operatormike » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:53 am

Dear ND Man,

Tell your friend that the hospital setting indicates that you feel need for some spiritual/emotional healing. The beds can represent sex partners, which according to the back story, makes sense. Left the room, leaving a partner, coming back in, returning to her ex? The wrong bed...a married guy...not made...not yet ready for her (not divorced yet).

That's what I get.

Peace,
OM
Who looks outside, dreams;
Projecting our images in space and in time
Yes is the answer
and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender, you got to let it,
you got to let it go---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper