Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamed of a crush again

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamed of a crush again

Postby Thejazzynator » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:32 am

For the second time, only this time things were sexual. I know that they had to travel a lot for work in my dream, in reality they travel for work too. In my dream i was trying to spend time with them because i know they would go away. I got on their lap and straddled them and kissed and sucked on their lips. My crush took off my shirt to muy surprise and licked my nipples. Talked about how i need to be careful with my nipple rings. Then i told them that they were the first to see and kiss them. The dream somehow jumped to a shower, it was broken and wouldn't stop running no matter how i tried to stop it and flooded the floor. Then I randomly got sent to my job where my family was praising my cousing for their work and downplaying my work ethic which was better than hers. What does this all mean? I'm confused. I think me and my crush ended up walking down a mall aisle at one point too... not sure why
Thejazzynator
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreamed of a crush again

Postby DanseControl » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:22 am

To dream of your crush means that you are more than likely thinking of them often in your waking life.
Maybe when they warned you about your nipple rings, it was really your dream telling you to be reserved and keep your sexuality sacred.
When they kissed them, it was your mind wanting them to cherish you. it was a special moment (a first for you) and they comforted with a kiss.
In a shower, you are naked and vulnerable. Since you mentioned you "jumped" (or hopped) in the shower, maybe there was a sense of urgency.
The flood represents your need for sexual release and struggling to contain it (when it comes to your crush)
DanseControl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating